Gator Boring & Trenching, Inc.
Gator Boring is the HDD contractor you can trust! Now entering the third generation, Gator Boring has been family owned and operated for over 20 years. We specialize in horizontal directional drilling for variety of applications such as water, sewer, natural gas, and horizontal wells. We are located in Pensacola, FL and serve Florida, Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana and the Carolinas.
MBE/WBE certified in several states as well.
- Florida CUC057321 / Contractor V 800846-0001-2006 (State Fire Marshall)
- Alabama S-26800
- Mississippi MS 14850
- South Carolina G115913
- Louisiana 50876
Professional HDD Services
We can handle material options and solutions for difficult bores! With well over a million feet of successful HDD installation of HDPE, FPVC, Ductile Iron, and PVC
We are capable of pulling pipe up to 48". We offer pipe fusion up to 60" and electrofusion up to 24".
HDD submittals with PE sealed calculations are not a problem. Professional bore plans, statements of experience and references are available upon request.
7 HDD Rigs with capacities up to 500,000 lbs
Drilling capacities over 200,000 lbs.
- Vermeer 80x100 / 50x100 / 36x50 / 24x40s
- Recently added Vermeer 330x500
- Recently added 3 new rigs for Universal.
Uni 160x240 , Uni 60x70, Uni 30x40
- Auger Boring equipment from Barbco, Bor-IT, and American Auger
- McElroy Fusion Equipment from a Pit Bull to a T900 Tracstar